Registration Fess Includes
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook & E-Conference Kit
• E-Certificate of Presentation for speaker and participant
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography in our website
• Hard copy of certificate and proceedings books will be couriered to the participants by request writing to email@example.com with paying additional fees.
• For e-posters, the abstract will be published in conference proceeding book
Oral Presentation Guidelines
• Maximum power point presentation slides should be less than Ten.
• Speaker will be given maximum 10 minutes to complete their oral presentation
• Organization of presentation should be in order of Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited (Maximum 3 references).
• The abstracts reaching within the stipulated time are short-listed by the scientific committee and shall be included in the proceedings of the symposia.